Piecing Lives Back Together
Rehab Jigsaw is expanding its network of associates. We are recruiting experienced and highly skilled Occupational Therapists.
We are looking for Occupational Therapists particularly in the North of Scotland, South East, South West, Manchester, London and Wales.
Interested and outside these areas? We would also like to hear from you.
Rehab Jigsaw services include functional assessments, assistive equipment and home adaptations recommendations, vocational rehabilitation, ergonomic work based assessments, recovery and rehabilitation interventions, condition management and, training. At Rehab Jigsaw we are able to pool our professional knowledge and experience to provide the best for our clients. Rehab Jigsaw is also able to offer bespoke services according to the need of the client or referrer. Rehab Jigsaw is highly driven to provide timely, professional and comprehensive services of the highest standard.
Our network of associate Occupational Therapists are handpicked and highly skilled.
Want to work with us?
- We are a small friendly company
- Do you like working autonomously as well as being part of a team?
- Can you think outside the box?
- Have a positive ‘can do’ attitude?
- Focus on quality rather than quantity of service?
- Happy to share your experience with us?
- Do you enjoy working within a variety of environments?
- Can you offer flexibility and adaptability for occasional ad hoc work?
- Are you willing to travel to various locations?
- Good at meeting deadlines?
- Do you have an ability to prioritise workloads?
- Like to be part of our mentoring programme?
Do you have the following minimum pre-requisites:
- HCPC registered Occupational Therapist
- Min. 5 years post qualifying work experience, preferably with some in private practice.
- Highly developed and proven communication skills (verbal and written)
- IT literate (Microsoft office, Word, Excel, Skype)
- Evidence of ongoing CPD
- Hold a UK driving licence
If you feel you have what we’re looking for and would be interested in joining us then please get in touch with us on 03333 440783